Trust the sanitising experts
As The Healthy Home Authority®, Chem-Dry has been making our customers’ homes cleaner, healthier and safer for over 25 years, using our proprietary Hot Carbonating Extraction process combined with EPA-registered, hospital-grade sanitisers. From carpets and upholstery to wood, stone and tile floors to granite countertops, we are committed to helping keep your home and family healthy and safe. In these challenging and health-focused times, having a clean and safe home is more important than ever.
Chem-Dry is proud to offer our thorough Sanitising Service to the full suite of surfaces we clean. Our professionally-trained technicians will apply our hospital-grade sanitiser according to our rigid protocols to the high-contact and low-contact areas of your home.
Proven to be safe and effective
Our hospital-grade sanitiser application helps make your home cleaner and healthier by eliminating germs, bacteria and viruses.
- Because they are hospital-grade our sanitisers are effective at eliminating 99.9% of bacteria and viruses from hard non-porous surfaces like tile, stone, wood, laminates and vinyl.
- These Antimicrobial Sanitisers have been approved by the EPA for use against the Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.
Sanitising Service Process
Our professional technicians will apply sanitisers to the High and Low Contact areas of your home that you request.
High Touch Areas can include:
- Door handles and knobs
- Light switches
- Refrigerator door handles
- Stair rails
- Any other areas of concern requested
Low touch areas include:
- Carpets, area rugs and upholstery
- Hardwood, engineered wood and luxury vinyl tile floors
- Stone, Tile & Grout surfaces
As part of our Sanitising Service, our technicians will identify the areas of concern and vacuum, sweep or wipe away any visible dirt or debris before applying our sanitisers. We’ll use a combination of wiping, misting, and spraying to apply our sanitiser, based on what’s appropriate for each high contact area.
We’ll apply sanitisers to low contact areas with a sprayer, taking care to avoid excessive saturation.
Safety comes first
Our goal is to keep your family and our technicians healthy and safe. Our professional technicians are trained to take special precautions including:
- Observing safe physical distancing and minimising physical interactions with customers
- Use of personal protective equipment (PPE) including gloves, safety glasses, masks and shoe coverings while in your home
- Regularly washing hands before, during and after each service
- Completing an application of our hospital-grade sanitisers and wipe down of equipment in between each cleaning service along with a daily comprehensive sanitisation of our equipment.